Please be sure to send me two copies of your invoice with signatures and the check.
Please send to:
PO Box 194
Manistee, MI 49660
We will have concession on the 7th and 8th of March. Several items will be available…here are just a few 😉
$2.00 slice of Pizza
$1.50 hotdog, donuts
I’m very excited to share our new facility with your bands for the upcoming Band and Orchestra Festival on March 7 and 8, 2018 in McBain!
Since we run this festival during the school day, I have a few things to point out to you:
- The middle School gymnasium will be our coat room and concession area for all the bands for the day. I will place each school name up on the wall for you group to keep their items together. All food and drinks must stay in this common area, PLEASE!
- There will be a full set of concert percussion on stage, and everything that is required in the sight-reading room. You may use any/all of it, but must provide your own: snare drums, any mallets, sticks, beaters that you will use. Please do not remove any items from the stage to the sight-reading room that are not yours. On stage: Bass Drum, bells, xylophone, marimba, vibraphone, crash cymbals, suspended cymbal, gong. Need something else, just ask! email@example.com
- We will have no guides for this festival (no need), but we will have a set-up crew for you. If you email me your set up, before March 6, we will have a set up crew waiting and eager to help you. They will get chairs and stands into the locations you ask, but please have your percussion ready to move percussion.
- We will have concessions available for your students all day! Pizza, hotdogs, chips, beverages, goodies etc. We only ask that ALL food/drinks remain in the middle school gym.
- I will have a few tables set up for students to sit and eat!!
- Please advise your students that no MSBOA students are to be in our academic wing during the festival.
I want this sight to be a fun learning experience! If you need something, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Phone: 1-231-825-8330 ext.1330 Fax: 1-231-825-8343
So, one of my beginners spilled pop on some scores for festival, then panicked and recycled them. Thet are gone. Does anyone have scores for Mount Vernon March or Miss Liberty March? I will personally pick them up and drop them off afterwards.
I thought I had scores. Can’t find them. Ordered scores that will take 3 weeks. We perform in less than 2 weeks.
I’m looking for:
Baywood Overture by Swearingen